The Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Many people have the wrong idea about tankless water heaters. They are not just some unnecessary luxury that only the rich can afford. The truth is that there are a lot of practical reasons to make the change from a traditional water heater to a tankless water heater. Below are some of the benefits of having a tankless water heater installed in your home.
- They are actually energy saving.Tankless water heaters supply endless hot water to a faucet right when that faucet is turned on. This means that you do not have to pay the extra energy costs of storing and keeping normal 40 or 50-gallon water tanks hot. On average our Utah customers save hundreds of dollars each year on their utility bills.
- Most models come with a rebate.In addition to the energy savings you will be getting each year, the federal government offers around $300.00 rebate for the installation of most units.
- There are no worries of leaks. Because tankless water heaters do not store hot water in large tanks, there is no worry of leaking in your home if a pipe cracks. Because you are not storing the water, your water supply will not have the risk of accumulated rust and scale that can happen with old tank-style water heaters.
- Tankless water heaters are compact. There are a few size options so that you can find the right unit for your family. Smaller units are great for townhomes and condos with only a few residents, while larger units are sure to supply your whole family with instant hot water. Their compact size means that the units can go in places traditional water heaters cannot. In many cases they can be installed under a cabinet, fixed to a wall or even installed outside with an antifreeze unit.
- The units last a lot longer.On average tankless water heaters last around 20 years before they ever need to be repaired or replaced. This is double the lifespan of most tank hot water heaters. Most manufacturers have warranties on their products that range from 10-15 years giving you piece of mind.
Plumbing Utah installs tankless water heaters in every Utah city
Our technicians are more than happy to come to your location and install an energy efficient water heater in your home.
- Herriman tankless water heater installation
- Midvale tankless water heater installation
- Murray tankless water heater installation
- Park City tankless water heater installation
- Riverton tankless water heater installation
- Taylorsville tankless water heater installation
- West Valley City tankless water heater installation
Find Plumbing Utah on Google Maps
If you are wondering if a tankless water heater is right for you, please fill out the contact form below for a free estimate. We will get in touch with you shortly to answer all questions and address all concerns. We also specialize in servicing, maintinaing and repairing tankless water heaters that you may currently have installed in your home or business.